Listening To You
MAKING A FORMAL COMPLAINT
If you are unhappy or concerned about any service provided by us or a related department, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can look into the matter and make improvements where applicable.
Please note if you are harmed by taking part in any research project, there are no special compensation arrangements. If you are harmed due to someone’s negligence, then you may have grounds for a legal action but you may have to pay for this.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact us by:
- Calling: 020 7188 5555
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completing the online feedback form – please remember to provide your contact details
- Writing to us at: Admin. Department of Twin Research. St Thomas’ Hospital. 4th Floor South Wing Block D. Westminster Bridge Road. London. SE1 7EH.
Whichever method you use to contact us, please state clearly that you are making a ‘FORMAL COMPLAINT’
WRITING A COMPLAINT
Please provide us with as much information as possible, and as soon as possible after the event. Please include, where applicable:
- Date event took place.
- An approximate time.
- Details of any personnel involved
- Clear and concise description of the problem (If you are raising more than one concern please number each point so we can answer each concern).
Please supply your name and contact details and study number (if known) so that we can get back to you.
TIME FRAME FOR RESPONDING
- We will acknowledge the complaint within 5 working days.
- We will investigate the nature of the complaint and report back the outcome of our investigation within 21 days.
- If the complaint is complex requiring further investigation, we will agree a time frame with you.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome you can contact the Head of Division for Genetics & Molecular Medicine at Kings College London.